Rohtak’s only GEOCOTE™ Coating Applicator
L’BESTE GAT is developing eco-friendly organic and inorganic hybrid coatings that do not include the four major heavy metals and volatile organic solvents. The high performance organic anti-corrosive agent that we are currently developing uses water as a solvent to promote ECO-Green products and adopts an ideal organic-inorganic hybrid new material binder that maintains its advantage as an inorganic binder and at the same time, its work-ability as an organic binder. Due to its outstanding heat-resistance, acid resistance and eco-friendly properties, we are aiming to apply the organic-inorganic hybrid anti-corrosive agent to various industries including the automobile industry.
GEOCOTE™ is the name for our metal coating material that excels in anti-corrosion and is comprised of organic-inorganic hybrid coatings for lower temperature curing systems than traditional metal coating systems as water-based and chrome-free material.
Four-Way Corrosion Protection
- Barrier Protection:Overlapping zinc and aluminium flakes provide an excellent barrier
- Galvanic Action: Zinc corrodes to protect steel
- Passivation: Metal oxides slow down the corrosion reaction of zinc and steel
- Self-Repairing:Carbonates migrate to damaged areas to actively repair and restore the coating
- Thin:GEOCOTE™ X-250: 4 – 7 microns; GEOCOTE™ S-570: 8-10 microns
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Free Process:Coating does not require acid pickling or electroplating
- Bimetallic Corrosion Resistant:Aluminium flake eliminates the bimetallic cell of zinc coatings
- Solvent Resistant:Inorganic nature causes it to be resistant to organic solvents
- Heat Resistant:Maintains corrosion resistance even following an intermittent heat shock
- Conductive:Concentration of metallic flakes allow an electrical current to be passed
- Better Than Pure Zinc:3 times greater corrosion protection than pure zinc
- Chromium Free:NO HEXAVALENT or TRIVALENT in the liquid or on parts.
- Complies With:Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), EU Directive on End of Life Vehicles (ELV) and EU Directive for Electrical Equipment (RoHS) regulations
- No Toxic Metals:Free of nickel, cadmium, lead, barium and mercury
- Water Based:Free from dangerous solvents
- VOC Compliant:Under EPA RACT requirements
SOLEOS applies GEOCOTE™ application process (dip-drain-spin, spray) following an alkaline and/or mechanical cleaning cycle. Coating thickness can be varied by altering elements in the application processes. Due to its chemistry, GEOCOTE™ has a wide cure window of 250°- 300°C PMT (part metal temperature), for 25-40 minutes.