LOCTITE® Pre-applied Anti-Seize ECO is a pre-applied, high temperature, anti-galling thread lubricant that is dry-to- touch. For preventing corrosion, seizing, and galling in harsh chemical environments. An anti-seize lubricant used on a bolt helps to develop greater clamp load for the same torque compared to an unlubricated bolt. An additional benefit is greater uniformity in clamp load among a series of bolts.
REDUCE INSTALLATION & REMOVAL TORQUE
ELIMINATES GALLING AND SEIZING
PROVIDES CONSISTENT TORQUE VALUES
CHEMICAL AND CORROSION RESISTANT
INCREASES SEALING ABILITY
REUSABLE 2 TO 5 TIMES
- Saves Time: LOCTITE Anti-Seize parts can be automatically fed through standard feeding devices – speeding up your process and improving productivity.
- Saves Money: LOCTITE Anti-Seize processing is less expensive than applying bottled anti-seize at the point of assembly.
- Quality Control: Pre-Applied parts are coated to specification, insuring consistent performance unlike bottled products.
- Reduces Fatigue: LOCTITE Anti-Seize processing reduces installation and removal torques.
- Increased Margins: Add value to your fasteners without adding to inventory by supplying customers with self-lubricated fasteners.
- Easy to use: Works on a wide range of material finishes
- Indefinite on part life under ideal storage conditions [+40°F (+4°C) to +90°F (+32°C)], but re-certification must occur once a year.